Thursday, August 8, 2024

Campaigning re battleground states

Per Harris For Alabama: Purpose; methods (al4bidenharrisjones.blogspot.com), this blog entry gives links to work I have previously done regarding battleground states. My work is for consideration by other Alabamians possibly to do similarly in their campaigning for Kamala Harris, to make suggestions to me, and/or to come up with their own ideas for campaigning for Kamala Harris regarding battleground states.

I am lawyer and I have emailed to lawyers in battleground states regarding the American Bar Association Task Force for American Democracy. Be An Alabama Rootstriker* with Rob Shattuck: Battleground states' lawyers and ABA Task Force for American Democracy (al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment